If I had to sum up my Christmas, it would be like that:
- a lot of time spent with mom and dad
- a good book for a long night ( I recommend you " The picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde to see what a men is on to do to keep forever his beauty and how the portrait is going to become his mirror...definitely an interesting book)
- a cup of African tea, which is by the way delicious
- a fluffy pyjamas, warm socks and good movies
- long chats with my girls
- chocolate, more exactly Milka Bubbly
And because a walk down to the quiet city's streets is kind of a rare thing during the whole year, I took adventure and I captured it in pictures.
View from the Danube cliff
The Public Garden
A lively place was, of course, the mall.
Hope you enjoy the last days of this year because another one is beating quickly at the door.
Hugs and kisses!!!!